Dangerous Allergies

Allergies Medication

As a boy growing up, I sneezed often for no reason and sometimes had a problem with my breath. In college, to participate in the benefits of a free screening program, I presented to twenty-patch tests. It turned out that I'm allergic to house dust, phosphates, mold spores and of all things, was my own bacteria.

Allergies Medication

I learned the hard phosphates. I read somewhere that the bat guano makes good fertilizer. If followed, the 20,000 bats that lived in our attic, which iswell produce fertilizer for my garden (four tomato plants). After 10 minutes, I gained about five pounds of "fertilizer" and two minutes later, my throat closed completely cut off my air. I started down the stairs, but when I got to the second phase. Fortunately, my mother heard banging and ran. He breathed into my mouth and pumped my chest until I could breathe again. Later I discovered that the benefits of bat guano as fertilizer, whichPhosphate content.

Allergies Medication

How serious was a battle of Poison Ivy. In the woods around our house wine with poison ivy trunks as big as my arm and the extension of ten feet high. These plants produce small red fruits ripen in July. My brother and I used it as ammunition for our guns suddenly peppering the birds and cats and all that we could meet. The next day my brother was bright red and itched all over. I had the same symptoms, but because I was allergic toPoison Ivy broke my body in the famous bubbles. Every inch of my body was damaged, except for my scalp and eyes. It took two months in bed, drink through a straw and stared at the ceiling. At my lowest point, when I contracted pleurisy, pneumonia. A new drug called penicillin saved
my life. After two months my body began to lose its swollen and new, pink skin appeared. None of our customers knew me when I appeared for the first timedown.

Allergies Medication

Ten years later, said an army sergeant me the beams of the house, the radio and vacuum the dust on the bar. My warnings about the danger to my health did not believe that worked. Fifteen minutes later, he took me to hospital.

A sudden drop in temperature, but small at about 65 degrees a catalyst dissolved in my blood, it makes me sneeze. I usually try to avoid going to the sunset, because that's when mold spores arepublished by the wetlands. But once mold nearly killed me. A
Drop a few years ago I started my breathing capacity. Over-the-counter medications to relieve symptoms in some way, but after a month of suffering, I admitted that I needed professional help. A short walk of only ten meters I breath! A shocked allergists tried to admit me to hospital, but I would not do it. Eventually he agreed to call me at home and his office for astrict regimen of steroids and rest. It took me three weeks of treatments connected to a respirator, before I could breathe normally. The cause turned out to be a problem of water in the basement, where I'm going to work. Constant moisture under the carpet has grown a huge colony of mold and mildew. The owner pulled the carpet but did not stay long enough to see done.

Knowing the cause of allergy problems can live a long way with them. If you are an allergic person should nottested him for the exact cause. This could save your life.

Dangerous Allergies

Allergies Medication

0 comments: