Natural control of allergies

Allergies Medication

For the month of May, sneezing, itching Weeze, intense and sometimes not, because the breath of pollen in the air. I started getting allergy shots twice a week to build my immune system. After one of these doctors, my throat started to draw, and I felt that I could not breathe. I had to run back into the doctor's office so they do not have a shot of adrenaline and basically had my life saved. It was discovered that he had injected too much and myGorge has been closed. After that day I kept hearing shots.

Allergies Medication

When my allergies worse, was the next option for me over the counter medications for allergies. You name it, I tried it. Most of them made me so tired that it was difficult to get through the day. My allergies have been controlled to a point, but I never felt like me and it's hard to live day after day without power. I had to make a decision or suffer from allergies or drowsinesstime. I decided a different route, it's all natural.

Allergies Medication

Then I woke up every morning terribly wrong with my allergies, my first step, he fought to make sure that my bed was not allergies. Most of us spend at least 8-10 hours a night is the breath of all the chemicals that make up our bed. I threw all my old linen sheet set and bought a pillow organic and hypoallergenic. Many people do not realize the importance of buying organic, but onlyAs organic food is, of course, not cotton with chemicals and pesticides, a healthier environment, healthier to breathe, creating greater. I felt the difference the first night I slept in my bed, hypoallergenic, and since has not awakened evil, is incredible. Also, wash the bed at least once a week to keep their powder.

Allergies Medication

Although certain foods may aggravate your allergies, a nutritious diet to fight them. Here are some foodsI eat, I helped to push my allergies have started. An important anti-inflammatory omega-3 essential and a few good sources of salmon, cod, haddock and linseed oil. I enjoy fishing and eating 2-3 times a week, but if not, start, Omega-3 fish oil twice a day. You may obtain a form odorless and you never know the difference.

A good source of antioxidants, which helps reduce inflammation, is fruit juice.I buy fresh juice from the refrigerator at the store, because they are healthier. Have you heard from time to time, but it's true, eating fruits and vegetables every day, organic, if you want to remove pesticides. The fruits also contain antioxidants, especially berries. Try a fruit and / or vegetables at every meal belong.

Another major change I made was to increase my fiber intake. A high fiber diet keeps your intestines healthy and puffs disease. All the bread isshould eat whole grains and are high in fiber. I eat too many nuts, particularly almonds, the movement of the colon and promote good bacteria. If you do not get enough fiber in the colon, the bacteria can cause bad allergies and chemical sensitivity. Another food that I eat every day fighting the bacteria is yogurt. Choose a low fat with less than 10 grams of sugar.

And finally, green tea is essential in the fight against allergies in a natural way and it worked very wellfor me. It contains a substance called EGCG hypoallergenic, methylated epigallocatechin gallate, which blocks the cell receptor responsible for allergic reactions. Green tea also fights allergens in mass and is the best, but if you can get a bag is fine, just get. I bought a beautiful teapot, a few pounds of loose tea and started drinking 2-3 cups a day and my allergies were significantly reduced within 3 weeks. If you drink to stop your allergiesreturn, if you need to get the green tea consumption to continue to fight allergies naturally.

Personally, I exercise 5-6 days a week dedicated the past 20 years, and recommends that it be part of your healthy lifestyle. The combination of all these changes are consistent with the work and care of your heart muscle, mind and body connection. It is also thought more than you can imagine, and will be delivered directly to yourHealth, including allergies.

Today there are almost no allergies, and I think it's because of the changes I made in my life. I no longer have to refer to all drugs and live each day full of energy. Certainly it would not be difficult to incorporate these healthy, natural changes in your life. If you are constantly eating, drinking green tea and surround himself with anti-allergens, creating a stronger immune system and you will see a big difference, if not completely heal thyselfAllergies, of course.

Natural control of allergies

Allergies Medication

0 comments: